Opinion | How China-Gulf ties can turn energy vulnerability into sustainability
For decades, the Strait of Hormuz has been a narrow passage with a big footprint.…
For decades, the Strait of Hormuz has been a narrow passage with a big footprint.…
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth on Tuesday defined Project Freedom, a day-old U.S. military operation to…
प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी ने मंगलवार को संयुक्त अरब अमीरात (यूएई) के बंदरगाह शहर फुजैरा पर…
The U.S. Embassy in Beirut has called on Lebanon's government to further its engagement with…
30m ago U.S. blockade has redirected 41 ships so far, CENTCOM says U.S. forces…
संयुक्त राष्ट्र महासचिव एंटोनियो गुटेरेस ने होर्मुज जलडमरूमध्य को फिर से खोलने की अपील की…
World shares were mixed Monday as the price of Brent Crude oil jumped $2.50 a…
The state visit by Britain’s King Charles to the US would take place as planned, Buckingham Palace said on Sunday, following a shooting at a Washington media gala.
“The King and Queen are most grateful to all those who have worked at pace to ensure this remains the case and are looking forward to the visit getting under way tomorrow,” it said.
Earlier, senior UK minister Darren Jones told British broadcasters during a round of interviews that security teams in Britain and the US were “working closely to ensure the security arrangements are put appropriately in place” for the state visit.
It is understood the king and queen reached out privately to the Trumps to express their sympathies with those impacted on Saturday night and to share their gratitude to the security services who prevented further injury.

The state visit by Britain’s King Charles to the US would take place as planned, Buckingham Palace said on Sunday, following a shooting at a Washington media gala.
“The King and Queen are most grateful to all those who have worked at pace to ensure this remains the case and are looking forward to the visit getting under way tomorrow,” it said.
Earlier, senior UK minister Darren Jones told British broadcasters during a round of interviews that security teams in Britain and the US were “working closely to ensure the security arrangements are put appropriately in place” for the state visit.
It is understood the king and queen reached out privately to the Trumps to express their sympathies with those impacted on Saturday night and to share their gratitude to the security services who prevented further injury.
The state visit by Britain’s King Charles to the US would take place as planned,…
In addition, several vessels had been seized and detained in the region in recent days while thousands of seafarers remained trapped in the area, Dominguez said on Friday.
“My call is to release the seafarers because they are not at fault,” he said.
“The situation is not improving. I reiterate: there is no safe transit anywhere in the Strait of Hormuz.”
Dominguez added: “I spoke to a seafarer who had been trapped in the Persian Gulf for more than six weeks. Aside from the exhaustion and toll on mental health of the crews, they feel invisible, that they are not valued. There is much more we need to do.”

In addition, several vessels had been seized and detained in the region in recent days while thousands of seafarers remained trapped in the area, Dominguez said on Friday.
“My call is to release the seafarers because they are not at fault,” he said.
“The situation is not improving. I reiterate: there is no safe transit anywhere in the Strait of Hormuz.”
Dominguez added: “I spoke to a seafarer who had been trapped in the Persian Gulf for more than six weeks. Aside from the exhaustion and toll on mental health of the crews, they feel invisible, that they are not valued. There is much more we need to do.”
The United Nations’ maritime agency has highlighted the plight of seafarers trapped in the Persian…
Indonesia sought to reassure the international shipping community they will not have another potential “pay-to-pass”…