×
Deadspin | Miami athletic director Dan Radakovich retiring June 1   Sep 3, 2022; Miami Gardens, Florida, USA; University of Miami Athletic Director Dan Radakovich walks on the field prior to the game against Bethune Cookman Wildcats at Hard Rock Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Sam Navarro-Imagn Images   University of Miami athletic director Dan Radakovich announced his retirement on Tuesday, effective June 1.  Radakovich, 67, has guided the Hurricanes’ athletic department since 2021 after previously working as the AD at Clemson (2012-21), Georgia Tech (2006-12) and American (2000-01).  “Dan came to us with an outstanding track record. I’ve enjoyed working with him as we’ve rebuilt and advanced Miami Athletics during an incredibly transformative time,” Miami president Joe Echevarria said. “Dan is a person of high character and has been an invaluable thought partner. I will continue to seek his advice and counsel going forward and wish him and his family all the best in what comes next.”  Radakovich was the senior associate AD at LSU from 2001-06. He began his career as an athletic business manager at Miami from 1983-85.  “Serving the University of Miami again has been an absolute privilege,” Radakovich said. “This place means everything to me, and I’m proud of what our student-athletes, coaches and staff have accomplished together. The program is in a great place, and it’s the right time for fresh leadership to shape what comes next.”   Highlights from his tenure in Coral Gables, Fla., include the football team’s run to the CFP championship game last season, the men’s basketball team’s first-ever Final Four in 2023 and the women’s basketball team’s first Elite Eight the same year.  The Miami athletic department matched a school record this past year with a graduation rate of 94%.  A national search for a successor is already underway. Deputy athletic directors Brian Baptiste and Rachelle Paul will serve as co-leaders of the department during the transition.  –Field Level Media   #Deadspin #Miami #athletic #director #Dan #Radakovich #retiring #June

Deadspin | Miami athletic director Dan Radakovich retiring June 1
Deadspin | Miami athletic director Dan Radakovich retiring June 1   Sep 3, 2022; Miami Gardens, Florida, USA; University of Miami Athletic Director Dan Radakovich walks on the field prior to the game against Bethune Cookman Wildcats at Hard Rock Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Sam Navarro-Imagn Images   University of Miami athletic director Dan Radakovich announced his retirement on Tuesday, effective June 1.  Radakovich, 67, has guided the Hurricanes’ athletic department since 2021 after previously working as the AD at Clemson (2012-21), Georgia Tech (2006-12) and American (2000-01).  “Dan came to us with an outstanding track record. I’ve enjoyed working with him as we’ve rebuilt and advanced Miami Athletics during an incredibly transformative time,” Miami president Joe Echevarria said. “Dan is a person of high character and has been an invaluable thought partner. I will continue to seek his advice and counsel going forward and wish him and his family all the best in what comes next.”  Radakovich was the senior associate AD at LSU from 2001-06. He began his career as an athletic business manager at Miami from 1983-85.  “Serving the University of Miami again has been an absolute privilege,” Radakovich said. “This place means everything to me, and I’m proud of what our student-athletes, coaches and staff have accomplished together. The program is in a great place, and it’s the right time for fresh leadership to shape what comes next.”   Highlights from his tenure in Coral Gables, Fla., include the football team’s run to the CFP championship game last season, the men’s basketball team’s first-ever Final Four in 2023 and the women’s basketball team’s first Elite Eight the same year.  The Miami athletic department matched a school record this past year with a graduation rate of 94%.  A national search for a successor is already underway. Deputy athletic directors Brian Baptiste and Rachelle Paul will serve as co-leaders of the department during the transition.  –Field Level Media   #Deadspin #Miami #athletic #director #Dan #Radakovich #retiring #JuneSep 3, 2022; Miami Gardens, Florida, USA; University of Miami Athletic Director Dan Radakovich walks on the field prior to the game against Bethune Cookman Wildcats at Hard Rock Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Sam Navarro-Imagn Images

University of Miami athletic director Dan Radakovich announced his retirement on Tuesday, effective June 1.

Radakovich, 67, has guided the Hurricanes’ athletic department since 2021 after previously working as the AD at Clemson (2012-21), Georgia Tech (2006-12) and American (2000-01).

“Dan came to us with an outstanding track record. I’ve enjoyed working with him as we’ve rebuilt and advanced Miami Athletics during an incredibly transformative time,” Miami president Joe Echevarria said. “Dan is a person of high character and has been an invaluable thought partner. I will continue to seek his advice and counsel going forward and wish him and his family all the best in what comes next.”

Radakovich was the senior associate AD at LSU from 2001-06. He began his career as an athletic business manager at Miami from 1983-85.


“Serving the University of Miami again has been an absolute privilege,” Radakovich said. “This place means everything to me, and I’m proud of what our student-athletes, coaches and staff have accomplished together. The program is in a great place, and it’s the right time for fresh leadership to shape what comes next.”

Highlights from his tenure in Coral Gables, Fla., include the football team’s run to the CFP championship game last season, the men’s basketball team’s first-ever Final Four in 2023 and the women’s basketball team’s first Elite Eight the same year.

The Miami athletic department matched a school record this past year with a graduation rate of 94%.

A national search for a successor is already underway. Deputy athletic directors Brian Baptiste and Rachelle Paul will serve as co-leaders of the department during the transition.

–Field Level Media

#Deadspin #Miami #athletic #director #Dan #Radakovich #retiring #June

Sep 3, 2022; Miami Gardens, Florida, USA; University of Miami Athletic Director Dan Radakovich walks on the field prior to the game against Bethune Cookman Wildcats at Hard Rock Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Sam Navarro-Imagn Images

University of Miami athletic director Dan Radakovich announced his retirement on Tuesday, effective June 1.

Radakovich, 67, has guided the Hurricanes’ athletic department since 2021 after previously working as the AD at Clemson (2012-21), Georgia Tech (2006-12) and American (2000-01).

“Dan came to us with an outstanding track record. I’ve enjoyed working with him as we’ve rebuilt and advanced Miami Athletics during an incredibly transformative time,” Miami president Joe Echevarria said. “Dan is a person of high character and has been an invaluable thought partner. I will continue to seek his advice and counsel going forward and wish him and his family all the best in what comes next.”

Radakovich was the senior associate AD at LSU from 2001-06. He began his career as an athletic business manager at Miami from 1983-85.

“Serving the University of Miami again has been an absolute privilege,” Radakovich said. “This place means everything to me, and I’m proud of what our student-athletes, coaches and staff have accomplished together. The program is in a great place, and it’s the right time for fresh leadership to shape what comes next.”

Highlights from his tenure in Coral Gables, Fla., include the football team’s run to the CFP championship game last season, the men’s basketball team’s first-ever Final Four in 2023 and the women’s basketball team’s first Elite Eight the same year.

The Miami athletic department matched a school record this past year with a graduation rate of 94%.

A national search for a successor is already underway. Deputy athletic directors Brian Baptiste and Rachelle Paul will serve as co-leaders of the department during the transition.

–Field Level Media

Source link
#Deadspin #Miami #athletic #director #Dan #Radakovich #retiring #June

Brazil men’s national team head coach Carlo Ancelotti on Monday announced his squad that will participate in the upcoming FIFA World Cup 2026.

Forward Neymar Jr., who hasn’t played for Brazil since 2023, makes a return to the national team as he prepares to play in his fourth World Cup.

The 34-year-old is Brazil’s all-time top-scorer in internationals with 79 goals in 128 appearances.

Neymar’s inclusion in the squad by Ancelotti was met with huge roars from the supporters at the Museum of Tomorrow in downtown Rio de Janeiro.

Ancelotti’s announcement comes just days after the former Real Madrid manager extended his contract with the national team for four more years, until the 2030 FIFA World Cup.

Brazil has been grouped with Morocco, Haiti and Scotland for the tournament being hosted by the U.S., Canada and Mexico.

Brazil will begin its campaign against Morocco on June 13.

BRAZIL FIFA WORLD CUP 2026 SQUAD

  • Goalkeepers: Alisson, Ederson, Weverton
  • Defenders: Marquinhos, Gabriel Magalhaes, Bremer, Leo Pereira , Danilo, Wesley, Douglas Santos, Alex Sandro, Ibanez
  • Midfielders: Bruno Guimaraes, Casemiro, Danilo S., Lucas Paqueta, Fabinho
  • Forwards: Vinicius Jr, Raphinha, Gabriel Martinelli, Endrick, Igor Thiago, Matheus Cunha, Neymar, Luiz Henrique, Rayan

Published on May 19, 2026

#Brazil #squad #FIFA #World #Cup #Full #list #Neymar #Vinicius">Brazil squad for FIFA World Cup 2026: Full list; Neymar, Vinicius IN  Brazil men’s national team head coach Carlo Ancelotti on Monday announced his squad that will participate in the upcoming FIFA World Cup 2026.Forward Neymar Jr., who hasn’t played for Brazil since 2023, makes a return to the national team as he prepares to play in his fourth World Cup.The 34-year-old is Brazil’s all-time top-scorer in internationals with 79 goals in 128 appearances.Neymar’s inclusion in the squad by Ancelotti was met with huge roars  from the supporters at the Museum of Tomorrow in downtown Rio de Janeiro.Ancelotti’s announcement comes just days after the former Real Madrid manager extended his contract with the national team for four more years, until the 2030 FIFA World Cup.Brazil has been grouped with Morocco, Haiti and Scotland for the tournament being hosted by the U.S., Canada and Mexico.Brazil will begin its campaign against Morocco on June 13.BRAZIL FIFA WORLD CUP 2026 SQUADGoalkeepers: Alisson, Ederson, Weverton                    Defenders: Marquinhos, Gabriel Magalhaes, Bremer, Leo Pereira       , Danilo, Wesley, Douglas Santos, Alex Sandro, Ibanez                    Midfielders: Bruno Guimaraes, Casemiro, Danilo S., Lucas Paqueta, Fabinho                    Forwards: Vinicius Jr, Raphinha, Gabriel Martinelli, Endrick, Igor Thiago, Matheus Cunha, Neymar, Luiz Henrique, Rayan                    Published on May 19, 2026  #Brazil #squad #FIFA #World #Cup #Full #list #Neymar #Vinicius

Deadspin | Mets add RHP Daniel Duarte, move A.J. Minter to 60-day IL  Feb 18, 2026; Port St. Lucie, FL, USA;  New York Mets pitcher Daniel Duarte (54) throws a pitch during spring training workouts at Clover Park. Mandatory Credit: Reinhold Matay-Imagn Images   The New York Mets selected the contract of right-hander Daniel Duarte on Monday after right-hander Joey Gerber was optioned to Triple-A Syracuse on Sunday.  To free up a spot on the 40-man roster for Duarte, left-hander A.J. Minter was moved to the 60-day injured list. Minter continues to recover from a left lat strain and left hip discomfort.  Duarte, 29, has 36 career major league relief appearances, compiling a 3.99 ERA from 2022-24 with the Cincinnati Reds and Minnesota Twins. He was 0-1 with a 2.60 ERA in 12 appearances (four starts) at Syracuse after making two appearances with Mexico at this spring’s World Baseball Classic.   Gerber, 29, pitched two scoreless innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers on April 13 in his only major league appearance this season. He was recalled on Friday but did not pitch over the weekend against the New York Yankees.  Minter, 32, had lat surgery in 2025 and experienced hip discomfort at spring training that landed him on the injured list to start the season. He has a 3.12 ERA in nine minor league rehab outings for three separate clubs.  –Field Level Media    #Deadspin #Mets #add #RHP #Daniel #Duarte #move #A.J #Minter #60dayFeb 18, 2026; Port St. Lucie, FL, USA; New York Mets pitcher Daniel Duarte (54) throws a pitch during spring training workouts at Clover Park. Mandatory Credit: Reinhold Matay-Imagn Images

The New York Mets selected the contract of right-hander Daniel Duarte on Monday after right-hander Joey Gerber was optioned to Triple-A Syracuse on Sunday.

To free up a spot on the 40-man roster for Duarte, left-hander A.J. Minter was moved to the 60-day injured list. Minter continues to recover from a left lat strain and left hip discomfort.


Duarte, 29, has 36 career major league relief appearances, compiling a 3.99 ERA from 2022-24 with the Cincinnati Reds and Minnesota Twins. He was 0-1 with a 2.60 ERA in 12 appearances (four starts) at Syracuse after making two appearances with Mexico at this spring’s World Baseball Classic.

Gerber, 29, pitched two scoreless innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers on April 13 in his only major league appearance this season. He was recalled on Friday but did not pitch over the weekend against the New York Yankees.

Minter, 32, had lat surgery in 2025 and experienced hip discomfort at spring training that landed him on the injured list to start the season. He has a 3.12 ERA in nine minor league rehab outings for three separate clubs.


–Field Level Media

#Deadspin #Mets #add #RHP #Daniel #Duarte #move #A.J #Minter #60day">Deadspin | Mets add RHP Daniel Duarte, move A.J. Minter to 60-day IL  Feb 18, 2026; Port St. Lucie, FL, USA;  New York Mets pitcher Daniel Duarte (54) throws a pitch during spring training workouts at Clover Park. Mandatory Credit: Reinhold Matay-Imagn Images   The New York Mets selected the contract of right-hander Daniel Duarte on Monday after right-hander Joey Gerber was optioned to Triple-A Syracuse on Sunday.  To free up a spot on the 40-man roster for Duarte, left-hander A.J. Minter was moved to the 60-day injured list. Minter continues to recover from a left lat strain and left hip discomfort.  Duarte, 29, has 36 career major league relief appearances, compiling a 3.99 ERA from 2022-24 with the Cincinnati Reds and Minnesota Twins. He was 0-1 with a 2.60 ERA in 12 appearances (four starts) at Syracuse after making two appearances with Mexico at this spring’s World Baseball Classic.   Gerber, 29, pitched two scoreless innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers on April 13 in his only major league appearance this season. He was recalled on Friday but did not pitch over the weekend against the New York Yankees.  Minter, 32, had lat surgery in 2025 and experienced hip discomfort at spring training that landed him on the injured list to start the season. He has a 3.12 ERA in nine minor league rehab outings for three separate clubs.  –Field Level Media    #Deadspin #Mets #add #RHP #Daniel #Duarte #move #A.J #Minter #60day

Post Comment